Sunday, February 8, 2009

a good day

i honestly didn't do much but i had a lot of fun. after running errands at target, i went into work early. i worked with anny yay! i love our girl talks and how much we think alike :) ohmygosh, i don't know how.. i don't know why.. but there were a bunch of cuties today! at the crawfish house, it's rare that we get cute guys :) it makes work fun, especially with anny. haha we just giggle and try to work it a little more ;) but i had an embarassing moment and i hope no one saw. i was wearing my steve madden boots and i nearly fell on my ass. luckily i caught myself and quickly hid behind the counter hoping no one saw. haha and it wasn't the first time! hm, it was a good day. i was happy and freaken made BANK! shopping, anyone? mhm!


thanks for my loves who checked up on me :) truly apperciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment