Sunday, February 1, 2009

update

i must say, i'm jealous. very, very jealous. but i have to accept it and get over it. you're happy, she's happy. i just wished you cared, that's all.

hm, honestly. my life is so boring right now. my life consist of school, tv/youtube, and sleep. haha, i know right? i feel such a lowlife! i need some excitement! i need some boys! jk, i don't boys. but it's so fun! sigh, i just love eye candies. i giggle like a little girl when i think about them. anyways, hm. i came to the point where i feel like i have no one to talk to. i feel like all of friends are slowly drifting away from me and i hate it. i miss my friends, dearly. but i guess, i can see who my true friends are.

'cause they're the ones that stay,

2 comments:

  1. i want to be a friend! i want to be a friend!

    =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, babygirl, i think your life just consists of youtube.

    hahahaha <3

    ReplyDelete